Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

LMFAO. Anyone heard of "AC Slatering"?

Old 12-26-2007, 05:17 AM
3rd Gear
Default LMFAO. Anyone heard of "AC Slatering"?

So I'm passing this thread on which was copied from another forum.

This is hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing.

Guys this is probably the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me. I was at my girlfriend's house tonight for dinner, and shortly after i had to go #2. My Gf's brother was in the downstairs bathroom, so I went upstairs to use the master bathroom. I was about to take a dump, and I remembered something my friend told me called AC Slatering. AC Slatering is when you take a dump facing backwards on the toilet, just how on saved by the bell AC Slater always sat backwards on a chair. So when I was taking a dump, My stomach was facing the back of the toilet, and my back was facing the door. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and began to get nervous. Since AC SLatering is a tough position to get into, it requires taking off your pants. So there I am sitting in my GF's parents bathroom taking a dump with my pants off and facing the wrong way on the toilet. My dump was about halfway out when the footsteps became closer. I then turned around to see that I had not locked the door. Trying to finish as quickly as I could, I began pushing harder and harder. Suddenly, the door opened, and my gf's mom stood there in shock staring at me. We made eye contact for a split second, and I was so embarassed I wanted to die. I quickly finished up, got dressed, and ran out of the house as quickly as I could. I am expecting my gf to break up with me tommorow. I am so embarassed and I hope my gf doesnt blabber about this, Ill die if anyone else finds out.
Source: http://www.notpopular.com/board/view...forum=5&19

These pictures came along with the thread.

Name:  saved1.gif
Views: 774
Size:  22.8 KB

Old 12-26-2007, 05:37 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: LMFAO. Anyone heard of "AC Slatering"?

LMFAO

Old 12-26-2007, 05:59 AM
3rd Gear

That's like one below "Upper Decking".

Old 12-26-2007, 06:00 AM
3rd Gear

OMG!! That is amazing!! I wonder what happens to the poor guy?

Old 12-26-2007, 08:03 AM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: skunkoncrunk

So I'm passing this thread on which was copied from another forum.

This is hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing.

Guys this is probably the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me. I was at my girlfriend's house tonight for dinner, and shortly after i had to go #2. My Gf's brother was in the downstairs bathroom, so I went upstairs to use the master bathroom. I was about to take a dump, and I remembered something my friend told me called AC Slatering. AC Slatering is when you take a dump facing backwards on the toilet, just how on saved by the bell AC Slater always sat backwards on a chair. So when I was taking a dump, My stomach was facing the back of the toilet, and my back was facing the door. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and began to get nervous. Since AC SLatering is a tough position to get into, it requires taking off your pants. So there I am sitting in my GF's parents bathroom taking a dump with my pants off and facing the wrong way on the toilet. My dump was about halfway out when the footsteps became closer. I then turned around to see that I had not locked the door. Trying to finish as quickly as I could, I began pushing harder and harder. Suddenly, the door opened, and my gf's mom stood there in shock staring at me. We made eye contact for a split second, and I was so embarassed I wanted to die. I quickly finished up, got dressed, and ran out of the house as quickly as I could. I am expecting my gf to break up with me tommorow. I am so embarassed and I hope my gf doesnt blabber about this, Ill die if anyone else finds out.
Source: http://www.notpopular.com/board/view...forum=5&19
I got a404 on the link, and, the good thing is that "no one else" knows.

Old 12-26-2007, 08:19 AM
2nd Gear

LOL... ever hear of a LOCK!?? haha

WWPD- what would preppy do, lol

Old 12-26-2007, 09:26 AM
Senior Administrator

A better question would be WWZD? - What Would ZORRO Do?

Old 12-26-2007, 10:17 AM
SoCal Crew Member

You ever been to India, i have. They dont have toliets. They have just a damn hole or and tiny little pot lookin think that barely flushes. Aslo known as a "Squaty potty"

I once decided to take some laxatives to clean out all the shitty food i had eaten while i was there and not really thinking ahead i took it the night before i had to be on a train at like 4:30am the next morning. If anyone has ever used a laxitive you generally take it before you go to bed and the next morning you pinch a huge loaf. Well on the train IT HIT ME!!! and i wasn't sure if there even was toilets on that shitty train.So luckily there was and it litterally was a huge hole that went straight to the tracks beneath and there is a big vertical handle right in front of you and you just squat down hold onand release the beast. After the train had stopped in the first staion i used it and as i was sitting there in the station pinching it offI looked up at this little piece of paper that had the title "Use of Toilet" and the first rule was "Do Not use toilet while train is in station" LOL!!! then i realized, the poop goes right on to the track, can u imagine sitting in the station and having to smell everyone **** that was on the last train. LOL!!! i just laughed and continued to ****.

Old 12-26-2007, 10:52 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

Old 12-26-2007, 11:55 AM
SoCal Crew Member

lmao

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: LMFAO. Anyone heard of "AC Slatering"?